Bandai Namco has released a new feature video for the upcoming Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission, which reveals more details about the game modes. A short overview of what the player will be able to do in the next installment of this card battle game:
- Singleplayer campaign - start your epic journey and explore the game's story.
- Arcade Mode - take part in many challenges where you'll face well-known enemies and completely new opponents.
- Network Mode - challange other players around the world (Online Battle) or fight against your friends using local communication (Local Battle).
- Creation Mode - build your own cards and missions from scratch and share them with your friends.
- Item Shop - spend your Zeni gained while playing on useful items and accessories.
Watch the video below:
Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission will be available for Switch on April 4 in Japan, and for Switch and PC on April 5 in the Americas and Europe. Find more information about the game in our Dragon Ball Video Games Encyclopedia.