Bandai Namco's Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission received an update that fixes several known bugs, including problems after the previous update which took place a few weeks ago. You can find all the details below.
- Fixed the issue from the recent free update, where the game freezes if the players creates a custom card using the newly added customization contents from the last update, proceeds to edit a mission in Mission Edit mode, and attempts to start this mission.
- Fixed an issue where the game freezes during the Deck Selection screen, if a card is equipped with (Limitless Saiyan) ability and equipped with a specific accessory.
- Fixed an issue that occurs in Story Mode Chapter 4-1, and Chapter 4-4, when the player separates with their allies.
- Fixed an issue that occurs when players purchase (Blank Cards) in the Creation Shop.
- Fixed an issue concerning player Titles in the (S+ Top Ranking) screen in Ranked Matches mode.
- Fixed an issue where the player was unable to move the Cards in the Unit Set screen, when cancelling the (Fuse) action during battle.
Source: Bandai Namco
If you have not played the latest game from the iconic Super Dragon Ball Heroes series, you can try the free demo version which allows you to test the game before you decide to buy. The demo version is available for Switch and PC (Steam).