Information we collect automatically
- The following data will be collected regardless registered and logged in User or a guest:
- IP address
- type of executive system
- type of Internet browser
- ISP (Internet Service Provider)
- the web pages that the User visit on the Website
- link from another website via each the User arrived
- The data collected automatically are used only for statistical purposes as well as website monitoring.
What are cookies and what do they do?
"Cookie" is a small part of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while a user is browsing a website. They record of how many times Website were visited by the user and allow to create the statistics of DBZGames.org website.
Cookie files and Google Analytics: DBZGames.org use the services of Google Analytics, which is used to collect, create and view site traffic statistics (including IP addresses). The collected data is stored on external Google servers. They are used to create extensive reports on site traffic. The User is able to switch off some of the cookie files or DART cookie files (but not all of them) using an addition to the browser, which blocks the Google Analytics. You can find it on the: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Depending on Web browser, User can partially or completely disable cookies. Basic functions that can be found are:
- acceptance only temporary cookies,
- acceptance only selected cookies,
- acceptance only their own cookies (external cookies will not be published while using website on which it is currently located),
- refusal to acceptance all cookies.
Below are links to sites that contain instructions for managing cookies in the most popular web browsers:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/278835
- Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/blogs/news/2015/08/how-to-manage-cookies-in-opera/
It is possible to remove the cookie files, but not recommended due to possible negative effects of the website operating on each PC.
The Administration has the right to update or change this Policy Privacy at any point in time, which will be separately notified on the website. Last modification of Policy Privacy come into force since: 22 July 2015.