Famitasu has published the sales data for the Japanease gaming market for the first week of April, in which recently released Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission for Nintendo Switch became the top seller with over 70,000 copies sold.
You can check out the full software and hardware sales charts in Japan during April 1 -7 below.
- Software charts:
- [Switch] Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission – 70,990
- [Switch] Yoshi’s Crafted World - 28,468
- [PS4] Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - 18,101
- [Switch] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate - 14,775
- [Switch] Minecraft - 12,278
- [Switch] New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe - 12,111
- [Switch] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe - 9,551
- [Switch] Splatoon 2 - 8,161
- [Switch] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 6,309
- [Switch] Super Mario Party - 6,305
- Hardware charts
- Nintendo Switch - 46,850
- PlayStation 4 - 8,347
- PlayStation 4 Pro - 5,507
- New 2DS LL - 3,469
- New 3DS LL - 919
- PlayStation Vita - 482
- Xbox One X - 60
- Xbox One S - 33
Find more information about the game in our Dragon Ball Video Games Encyclopedia.