A new patch 1.07 for Jump Force is out now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. The update brings Clan Counter, more adjustments to ranked matches, new costumes, a new online event "Vertex", and more. Let's look at the full patch notes:
- Added Clan Counter
- Added Online Event “Vertex”
- Adjusted search range for “Similar Rank” battle rules
- Adjusted disconnection penalty for Online Match. Matching time penalty added.
- Added new purchasable costumes at Shop Counter.
- Gameplay Adjustment (AI behavior, skills, Cooldown duration for Summon attacks)
- Improved game stability.
The update also include the development team's plans for the near future. The next updates will contain:
- Reduction of loading time
- Battle Adjustments
- Improvement of online/offline lobby function
- Other requests from customers for improvement
According to the revealed roadmap for updates and DLC, another free update will take place in May next to the release of the first paid DLC.
Jump Force is a crossover fighting game with characters from various manga series -- including Dragon Ball -- featured in the Weekly Shonen Jump. The game has been launched for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC (Steam) on February 15, 2019 in the Americas and Europe. At the moment there are no plans to release the game on Nintendo Switch.