Bandai Namco has published some details about Community Board and Training Grounds from upcoming Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot. The publisher also released a new set of screenshots featuring more scenes from Buu Saga.
- When completing quests for certain characters, or passing distinct points in the storyline, you will earn Soul Emblems (each representing a character from the Dragon Ball universe).
- After assigning these Soul Emblems on your Community Board – you’ll be able to activate them in combination with each other, to earn special bonuses and power-ups.
- Combining different characters with each other also unlocks exclusive dialogue between those characters.
- Training Grounds are found across different areas, and enable you to fight against Z Warriors or enemies you’ve fought in the past—or against yourself.
- By clearing the training you will learn new Super Attacks, or power up existing Super Attacks (such as turning your regular Kamehameha into Super Kamehameha).
You can find all new and previous screenshots also in our gallery.
Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot is developed by CuberConnect2 and will be released by Bandai Namco in early 2020 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Find more details about the game in our Dragon Ball Games Encyclopedia.