Ribrianne will be the second playable character as part of "Ultra Pack 1" pad DLC for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, the latest issue of Weekly Jump reveals. At the moment, in addition to the leader of the Kamikaze Fireballs, Bandai Namco also announced Super Saiyan God Vegeta as a playable character. "Ultra Pack 1" will be released in June.
Ribrianne’s Super Attacks include:
- Formation! - Increases Super Attack strength and recovery effects by maintaining poses.
- Pretty Cannon - Shoots heart-shaped ki blasts that increase the power of her Ribrianne Eternal Love Ultimate Attack for each one that hits.
- Pretty Charge - Takes a unique pose to build up KI.
- Lovely Cyclone - Sucks up the opponent with a high-speed spin. Additional input allows her to tackle them.
Her Ultimate Attacks include:
- Ribrianne Eternal Love - Heart-shaped ki blasts.
- Ribrianne Lovely Show Time - Strikes seven poses, then emits a super powerful strengthening effect fully restoring KI and STM.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Switch, and PC. Find more information about Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 in our Encyclopedia.