Bandai Namco Entertainment announced that the second paid DLC for Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 - DB Super Pack 2 - will be available in February, 2017. As with the first paid DLC, this time also additionally will be available free update (no release date has been announced for it, but probably both of the DLC will be available at the same time). A few hours ago Bandai Namco published official list of content of both DLC.
DB Super Pack 2 content
- Two new playable character: Champa and Vados
- New story content: The history has been altered! The God of Destruction Champa approaches Conton City!
- Additional stage: Unnamed Planet
- 8 new attacks
- Three new costumes
- Five new Super Souls
- One new vehicle: Space Pod
- New emotes
Free DLC content
- New level cap for your time patroller (up to level 90)!
- 5 new costumes
- 3 new accessories
- 5 new attacks
- New world tournament rules
- A new option to change the BGM in Battles
- Two new Expert Missions