- Champ's Build + Gotenks
- Team Z2
- File size:
- 761 MB
About Hyper Dragon Ball Z
One of the most interesting Dragon Ball games created on the popular MUGEN engine. It is characterized by beautiful and unique graphics and combat system modeled on classic fighting games from the arcades. Easy to learn, hard to master. At the moment, the game includes 7 game modes standard for engine MUGEN and 11 characters to choose from. Hyper Dragon Ball Z is still in development, so soon you can expect an update on the new stages, characters, music and more!
Update August 12, 2017: Super Buu has been added to the game.
Update January 14, 2018: Gotenks has been added to the game, Saibamen has been updated.
You can support this project on Patreon.
Press left arrow key on Gohan for alternate outfit.
How to install?
You can play this game without installing.
- Unzip the downloaded file (you can use WinRAR for example).
- Run Hyper DBZ.exe in the main game folder.
- Use Alt + Enter for fullscreen mode.
- Check information & movelist/READ ME - Movelist.html for full movelist.
- Hyper DBZ on Facebook
- Team Z2 on Twitter
- Balthazar Youtube channel
- How to play online
- How to play on Mac