- Arc System Works
- PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC
- Bandai Namco
About Dragon Ball FighterZ
Dragon Ball FighterZ is a 2.5D fighting game that uses a three-vs-three team battle system that incorporates ultra high-speed battles and flashy moves that the Dragon Ball series is known for. The game is being developed by Arc System Works and will be released by Bandai Namco for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC in February 2018.
Arc System Works knows how to make good fighting games. In Dragon Ball FighterZ, we'll see many exciting features.
- 3v3 Tag/Support – Players will be able to train and master skills and styles of several characters at the same time. Combining the power of several characters will give you incredible effects.
- High-End Anime Graphics – The Unreal Engine 4 and the Arc System Works team skills are explosive combinations. The first trailer confirmed that the players will receive beautiful visual effects.
- Spectacular Fights – Players will be able to experience aerial combos, destructible environments, the most famous scenes known from the anime in 1080p resolution and 60FPS. Higher resolution will be supported on PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X.
All confirmed characters so far: Goku, SSGSS Goku, Vegeta, SSGSS Vegeta, Kid Gohan (Cell Saga), Ultimate Gohan, Gotenks SSJ3, Future Trunks, Yamcha, Tien (+ Chiaotzu as an assist), Krillin, Piccolo, Nappa, Captain Ginyu, Android 16, Android 18 (+ Android 17 as an assist), Goku Black, Beerus, Hit, Cell (Perfect form), Frieza (including Golden Frieza as a transformation), Kid Buu, and Majin Buu.
Dragon Ball FighterZ "CollectorZ Edition" includes:
- Game Dragon Ball FighterZ
- CollectorZ box
- Goku 18cm diorama with an exclusive “Manga Dimension” coloring
- 3 Art Boards
- Exclusive SteelBook
Arc System Works is a game developer known for solid fighting games like Guilty Gear, BlazBlue, Persona 4 Arena. They are also creators of the Dragon Ball Z Supersonic Warriors, Dragon Ball Z Supersonic Warriors 2 and Dragon Ball Z Extreme Butōden (Sprites), so they also proved that they can create a good game set in the Dragon Ball universe.